Friday, March 8, 2013

The 2013-2014 School Year


I am making some fun & exciting changes for the upcoming school year.  I will be providing 2-day, 3-day and 5-day class options in order to better meet the needs of my preschool families.  I have posted some information to help you better understand what you can expect at my preschool.  If you would like a complete registration packet, please contact me and I will be happy to email it to you.

Tuesday/Thursday Class  $90
Monday/Wednesday/Friday Class  $120
Monday-Friday Class  $180
*All classes are held from 8:30am-11:30am


(ps.  I haven't been much of a blogger in the last few years...but I thought it would be the easiest way to share information!  But while I haven't been posting pictures, we have still been having plenty of fun!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment